Information in accordance with § 5 Telemediengesetz
1. Admission and Seat
Dr. Achim-Rüdiger Börner is admitted as an attorney in Germany.
The law office is at Zülpicher Str. 83 , 50937 Cologne, Germany.
The telecommunication data are:
Tel.+ 49 (0)221-3602 999
Fax+ 49 (0)221-3602 996
2. Supervisory Authority
The supervisory authority is named and located at:
Riehler Straße 30
and has the following telecommunication details:
Tel.+ 49 (0)221-973 101-0
Fax+ 49 (0)221-973 010-50
3. Professional law
The following professional laws and rules are in force:
- Bundesrechtsanwaltsordnung – Federal lawyer statute
- Berufsordnung für Rechtsanwälte – Professional rules for lawyers
- Rechtsanwaltsvergütungsgesetz – Law on lawyers’ fees
The professional laws and rules are available under „Berufsrecht“ on the website of the Federal Lawyers’ Chamber - Bundesrechtsanwaltskammer www.brak.de.
4. Professional liability insurance
Insurer: Allianz Versicherung AB, Munich
Cover: Counsellage on German and foreign law
5. VAT-Identification: DE 121 119 472
6. Personal Data Protection
All means of communication via the internet have so-called IP-addresses, by which the sending device can be back-tracked. It is considered to constitute personal data. From this website, backtracking will only be tried in case of hacking against the website.
Personal data which you communicate via e-mail have the general transfer risk of this way of communication. They will only be used according to the mandate and the attorney-client-privilege and confidentiality. Data under the attorney-client confidentiality will be communicated to third parties only with your approval.
Personal data, which are not publicly known, are protected by your claims under the European Personal Data Protection Regulation and the German Federal Data Protection Act. These comprise especially of the rights under
- Art. 7 para 3 GDPR to withdraw your given consent at any time by information to us.; in consequence we have to stop new processing of the data for which we have had your prior consent, unless there are sufficient reasons to the contrary;
- under Art. 15 GDPR to obtain confirmation about the personal data processed by us, especially about the purposes of data processing, the category of personal data, the category of recipients of such data, the planned duration of storage, the existence of a right of correction, deletion, restriction of processing, or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the source of the data unless given to us by you, as well as the eventual existence of automatic decision-making (including profiling), the logic involved as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the data;
- under Art. 16 GDPR to ask for rectification of incorrect and completion of incomplete personal data without undue delay with regard to all personal data provided by you to us;
- under Art. 17 GDPR to request the erasion of personal data stored by us, unless their processing is necessary for exercising the right of free expression and information, the compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or for the establishment exercise, or defence of legal claims;
- under Art. 18 GDPR to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data insofar, as you deny the correctness of the data, the processing is unlawful yet you deny their deletion, we do not need those data anymore, but you need these for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, or you have objected against the processing under Art. 21 GDPR;
- under Art. 20 GDPR to receive the personal data which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to have them transmitted to another controller;
- under Art. 77 GDPR to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule, you may direct your appeal to the supervisory authority at your habitual residence, your place of work, or our law office;
- under Art. 21 GDPR the right to object against the processing of your personal data insofar as your personal data are processed on the basis of justified interest under Art. 6 para 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR and there are sufficient reasons resulting from your particular situation. If you want to raise an objection, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to email@example.com